Don't be a jabroni, vote.

Please vote. This is for my Canadian peeps. Doesn’t matter who for. I’m not going to put over any candidates. This isn’t about babyfaces and heels. Just do your duty.

1 Like

No thanks. There is 2 things that always cause fights in this world, more than anything else…politics and religion. I choose to fully keep myself away from both.

Every candidate is the same. They all make false promises. They’ll say and do whatever to get elected. I will never waste my time, unless I have no choice.

The Wrestling Movie edition of the election (based on looks not heel or face)

EC3 as Justin Trudeau
Jack Swagger as Andrew Scheer
Jinder Mahall as Jagmeet Singh
Jacqu9es Rougeau as Yves-François Blanchet
Pierre (Quebecer) as Maxime Bernier
Vickie Guerrero as Elizabeth May

But please think that democracy requires participation. Would you really rather be in Hong Kong right now having a dictatorship destroy you? Is a few broken promises as bad as not having any freedom? What if tomorrow you had no access to any Internet or media except for govt controlled “news sites.”

1 Like

This is not fantasy land man. Part of having freedom, is having the freedom to not do something. I’ve listened to many of these politicians over the years. I’ve heard them say whatever they think will get them in. Some stuff they’ve been honest about, most they havent. Then its time for them to campaign again and its a bunch of new shit they lie about.

I dont see one as being any better than the next. Therefore, they do not deserve my support. If you like liars and you want to support a liar, then you have that right. You have that freedom. But nobody will ever change my mind on it.

I always vote.

But here is the problem

I don’t like Trudeau
I don’t like scher

I literally find both of them unvoteable. So what to do? May end up voting green

That’s your right. I appreciate your perspective. But if there was someone you truly believed in, would you vote for them? Campaigning is about capturing people with different needs and wants. No one will satisfy everyone.

If there was someone that genuinely showed me they were honest, could get stuff done and would be a benefit to my life, I would heavily consider it.

1 Like

“May” end up voting Green. Nice one.

I’ve got tiger ali singh as jagmeet.

1 Like

That’s what I did for provincial. Couldn’t vote ford or Wynn. Went green

There might not be candidates that are great but there are candidates that are worse than others. Usually it’s just about going with the least shittiest of the bunch and then continuing to put pressure on whoever wins to do better.

I literally can’t tell whose worse than Trudeau or Scher. Both are a 0

Thankfully, we have more than 2 legitimate parties.

Yeah like I said I’ll vote Green. But we only have two that can realistically win