Doudrop advances to the finals of WWE Queen's Crown tournament

Originally published at Doudrop advances to the finals of WWE Queen's Crown tournament

Doudrop makes it to the finals of the Queen’s Crown.

During the third hour of Raw, the second semifinal match in the Queen’s Crown tournament took place. Shayna Baszler met Doudrop in singles competition and while Baszler had Doudrop locked in the ‘Kirifuda Clutch’, Doudrop was able to roll over and hold Baszler down for a three count to secure the win.

.@DoudropWWE is going to the #QueensCrown FINALS this Thursday at #WWECrownJewel!#WWERaw pic.twitter.com/EiCsY4aFaz

— WWE (@WWE) October 19, 2021

Doudrop is now scheduled to face Zelina Vega in the finals of the Queen’s Crown. This past Friday on SmackDown, Zelina defeated Carmella in a semifinal match.

With the Queen’s Crown tournament finals set, here’s the updated match card for Crown Jewel:

• WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Brock Lesnar
  • SmackDown Women’s Championship — Triple-Threat Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks
  • Raw Tag Team Championships: RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle) (c) vs. AJ Styles & Omos
  • WWE Championship: Big E (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
  • No Holds Barred Match: Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley
  • Hell In A Cell Match: Edge vs. Seth Rollins
  • Mustafa Ali vs. Mansoor
  • King of the Ring Finals: Xavier Woods vs. Finn Balor
  • Queen’s Crown Finals: Zelina vs. Doudrop

All the women who go to Saudi are married and accompanied by their husbands eliminating Charlotte and Shana, so is Tommy End going to Saudi with WWE?

Yes I think he has too

Also you have to wonder if Goldberg and the whole killing thing has to be some wink towards the Jamal Khashoggi killing

Morbidly curious how ole Doudrop will be received by the Saudi fans.

I think good. She’s married and won’t be violating any of their rules

Man. It’s really says something when the biggest question coming out of the Queen’s Crown tournament isn’t “who’s going to win the tournament?”, but rather “who’s husband will accompany their wives to Saudi Arabia?”

I ain’t knocking anyone commenting, WWE did this solely for monetary gain and the money was high I get that, but sooner or later the price of it is going to haunt them BIG, and no PR spin is going to help them when that happens.

1 Like