Originally published at Doudrop advances to the finals of WWE Queen's Crown tournament
Doudrop makes it to the finals of the Queen’s Crown.
During the third hour of Raw, the second semifinal match in the Queen’s Crown tournament took place. Shayna Baszler met Doudrop in singles competition and while Baszler had Doudrop locked in the ‘Kirifuda Clutch’, Doudrop was able to roll over and hold Baszler down for a three count to secure the win.
— WWE (@WWE) October 19, 2021
Doudrop is now scheduled to face Zelina Vega in the finals of the Queen’s Crown. This past Friday on SmackDown, Zelina defeated Carmella in a semifinal match.
With the Queen’s Crown tournament finals set, here’s the updated match card for Crown Jewel:
- WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Brock Lesnar
- SmackDown Women’s Championship — Triple-Threat Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks
- Raw Tag Team Championships: RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle) (c) vs. AJ Styles & Omos
- WWE Championship: Big E (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
- No Holds Barred Match: Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley
- Hell In A Cell Match: Edge vs. Seth Rollins
- Mustafa Ali vs. Mansoor
- King of the Ring Finals: Xavier Woods vs. Finn Balor
- Queen’s Crown Finals: Zelina vs. Doudrop