Originally published at Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin added to WWE WrestleMania 38
Corbin is taking on McIntyre at WrestleMania 38.
The ongoing feud between Drew McIntyre, Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss has been unfolding for several months. Their on-screen rivalry is coming to a head at WrestleMania 38 when Corbin and McIntyre meet on night one of the two-day event. WWE confirmed the news on their social channels.
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) March 3, 2022
When McIntyre has attempted to get physical with Corbin, he suggests that Madcap Moss steps in. Moss was defeated by McIntyre at WWE Elimination Chamber and bested him again on the 2/25 SmackDown on FOX.
With the addition of McIntyre versus Corbin to night one of WrestleMania 38, here are the updated lineups:
Night One (April 2nd)
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
- Raw Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair
- Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz & Logan Paul
- Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin (w/ Madcap Moss)
Night Two (April 3rd)
- WWE Universal Championship and WWE Championship — Winner Takes All Unification Match: Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Champion) (w/ Paul Heyman)
Match Dates TBA
- Edge vs. AJ Styles
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships: Carmella & Queen Zelina (c) vs. Sasha Banks & Naomi