EC3 responds to Patrick Clark (Velveteen Dream's) accusations, notes that he's never failed a drug test

Originally published at EC3 responds to Patrick Clark (Velveteen Dream's) accusations, notes that he's never failed a drug test

EC3 reacts to Patrick Clark’s comments.

Earlier this month, EC3 did an interview with Sportskeeda during which he shared that Patrick Clark (Velveteen Dream) was present at EC3’s home for a party while they were still in WWE and he set up his phone in a bathroom to record people without their consent.

Clark would respond to the allegation via Instagram Live. He stated that he left his phone on the bathroom counter and EC3 was unsure of Clark’s sexuality because of his on-screen character along with them not being close, so he’s being accused of filming others.

Clark also said there was “powder” on the table that they were doing. PWInsider reached out to EC3 for a comment on the matter and here’s what he sent back to the outlet:

In life, I forgive everyone for everything that has been done to me.

I personally have never failed a drug test from any employer, nor been arrested for drug usage, paraphernalia, assault, battery, or any inappropriate behavior.

My forgiveness includes Patrick Clark for setting up a video recording device in the bathroom of my home.

As far as any other accusations and allegations against him, I hope that he finds the help he needs.

-ec3

EC3’s story about Clark came about after news became public that Clark had been arrested twice in the same week in Florida and one of the incidents had to do with him physically assaulting a gym employee.

I’m already sick of the drama with these two nobodies.

1 Like