Ember Moon, Franky Monet, B-FAB, Oney Lorcan, Gran Metalik released by WWE

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2021/11/04/ember-moon-franky-monet-b-fab-oney-lorcan-gran-metalik-released-by-wwe/

Coming out of WWE’s third quarter conference call, multiple cuts have been made to their talent roster. Former NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon and Franky Monet have been let go from the company. Scarlett Bordeaux has been released as well.

PWInsider noted that Oney Lorcan and Trey Baxter were cut. Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp reported that Hit Row’s B-FAB, Jessi Kamea, Zayda Ramier, Katrina Cortez, Jeet Rama, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado have all been released from the company.

All I can do is laugh…

— Ember NXT Moon Palmer (@WWEEmberMoon) November 4, 2021

Well……. 🤷🏼‍♀️

— Franky Monet (@FrankyMonetWWE) November 4, 2021

As more releases are reported and confirmed, we’ll continue to update you here on POST Wrestling.

Wow these are incredible. What a fucking mess

Oney Lorcan / Buff Busick is going to kill it somewhere that actually appreciates him.

Sucks to hear about a lot of these.

Karrion Kross has also been released, joining his better half.

Nia Jax is gone.

Keith Lee and Mia Yim are gone.

Harry Smith is gone. He just got back here!

1 Like

How do you fuck up Keith Lee?!?!?

This company.

Literally so few of these make any sense at all. Again, all they care about is getting Wall Street horny. That’s it

1 Like

None in this group surprise me for the most part, Gran Metalik I believe requested his release a few months back so I figured he would be let go. The one that baffles me is Keith Lee. Reminds me of when Black was released a few months back, talk about missing the boat. It almost feels like Vince wants to dump all the guys that he considers “indy guys”. Meltzer was reporting major politics going on in WWE right now, sounds like its one side comprising for Shawn and Hunter, and another side comprising of guys like Pritchard and Johnny Ace. I have a feeling a lot of these releases are due to the Pritchard side winning and wanting to get rid of Hunters guys.

1 Like