Enzo Amore released by the WWE

Enzo’s theme song warned us all…

Verse 2]
I’ll look good when I’m ready,
You SAWFT like spaghetti,
I’m walkin’ the walk, talkin’ the talk, callin’ you SAWFT!
I’m cool, kinda sore,
See me out on the floor,
And you gettin’ jelly the way all these girlies be up in the 'Rarr!
('Sup babe?)
You need a slap on the chin,
Being SAWFT is a sin,
Bada-bing, bada-boom, don’t make me say it again!

I Only play one on Pro Wrestling Forums! :wink:

If he’s guilty, I really want to hear him explain why he thought it was gonna work out for him.

Alexa Bliss Was really being a friend to NIA JAX after all protecting her this whole time!

6 Likes

probably because he wasn’t SAWFT…and had the juice.

Enzo was kinda on thin ice with the locker room. I don’t think anyone will be sad to see Enzo go. I hope they give Drew Gulak a run with the belt.

Because it’s impossible that lawyers, police officers, forensic scientists and those who are studying/working in similar areas may also enjoy wrestling and may also talk about it on wrestling forums?

Back on topic; Enzo is a piece of shit. I hope his fame, stature and money don’t give him the advantage in the courtroom.

1 Like

Also wonder if Liv Morgan knew about this? Did that cause her to dump him or they did break up prior to this?

The Twitter rumor mill has it that she has been dating Tyler Bate for a while.

Yeah they split months ago, she put something on social media about him cheating on her.

No…I would think they would be too busy with that line of work to care about what a creative team did.

People Google searching and copy and pasting the first line of a blog isn’t the same

From what i’ve read about this is pretty much his fault if he got release so quickly. The rumor going around is that he knew about the whole thing but decided to not tell anybody about it until it became public knowledge. So if that’s true, it’s pretty much his fault if he got release that quickly after this story became public and i have no sympathy for the guy.

Now i fell that for the first time in a while, 205 live is going to be a very interesting half hour show with every that’s just happened, i could easily see them announce that the title is vacant and do some sort of multi person match with the winner getting a chance to face cedric alexander for the vacant title at the royal rumble.

I would be fun if a certain king of the cruiserweight would comeback tonight and get to win enzo’s spot at the rumble.

2 Likes

Heads up every one! You are not, I repeat, YOU ARE NOT allowed other interests or hobbies outside of work and YOU ARE NOT allowed to talk about your interests or hobbies on the internet.

Back on topic; the fact that he kept this hidden from WWE (if true) is certainly damning. If I were falsely accused of anything, my employer would be one of the first to know.

Amateur sleuthing is a hobby?

LOL ok.

Google away…I watched CSI, NCIS and Law and Order… I’m practically an expert. :thinking:

This is why he was fired; not telling them when it went down and letting it lead to this situation that is embarrassing for them. That and they clearly don’t like him and have been looking for a reason to dump him for a while. The same type of allegations were laid at Heath Slater’s feet a couple of years back and he’s still around so you know it’s got nothing to do with them wanting to clear potential predators out of the locker room; they would’ve just suspended him if that were the case and played the wait and see game.

As for the innocent/guilty arguments. I’m staying out of it and hoping justice is done, regardless of the outcome. It says a lot that I totally buy this is something he would do though.

Should’ve released this statement in October or November…if I was famous and had someone is trying to get me in some shit…I’d go right out and announce it my damn self.

If you have nothing to hide. …don’t hide anything…because the opinion of people are stupid and actually think that way.

Dan Harmon pleaded and begged forgiveness before he was outed on twitter…he was forgiven.

Morgan Spurlock is going ro go right back to work when this harassment shit dies down.

Zo train has been derailed. All aboard the Gulocomotive

there’s a youtube video going around with receipts of this accusation being false.

Let’s see…dude wasn’t like in the locker room, kicked off a tour bus, and apparently wasn’t allowed to dress with the boys. Lets be completely honest, these allegations were the killshot the company needed to get rid of an inexplicably popular performer who was a locker room cancer.

I doubt anyone working there are sad to see him go.

Well, but he shouldn’t be released for the wrong reasons, if the allegations are completely false and made up.

If WWE really wanted to get rid of him before the allegations were made public, they wouldn’t have built a show around him and made him the champion.

Maybe he’s been a dickhead in the locker room and his fame got to his head and therefore we want to jump to conclusions that haven’t been proven (yet), but the fact that WWE now released him, indicates that this might be more than just a wild accusation by some random woman.