Erik of The Viking Raiders undergoes surgery

Originally published at Erik of The Viking Raiders undergoes surgery

Viking Raiders member Erik took to social media and revealed that he underwent surgery on his arm. Erik, the former “Raymond Rowe” last wrestled for WWE in September on their ‘Main Event’ program against Riddick Moss. Prior to that, he wrestled Bobby Lashley on RAW.

Today I had hardware removed from my cyborg arm. I’ve been putting off this surgery for a long time and just worked thru the pain and limitations caused by a surgical screw protruding into my triceps.

Thanks to the wonderful Dr Dugas, I’m excited to come back at full strength. pic.twitter.com/9iwOr8jZKE

— Erik (@Erik_WWE) October 6, 2020

In early September, it was first reported by F4WOnline that Erik’s tag team partner Ivar underwent neck surgery. The week prior to that report, WWE announced that Ivar suffered a cervical injury.

The Viking Raiders arrived in WWE in 2018 and have won the NXT and RAW Tag Titles. They are the first team to hold the RAW, NXT, ROH and IWGP Tag Team Titles as well.

On the injury front, earlier today Riddick Moss revealed that he had been working with a torn ACL for the past two months. To get more information on that story, head over to POST Wrestling’s article about the topic.