Ethan Page: I’ve recently gotten to agent a match in AEW

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/10/11/ethan-page-ive-recently-gotten-to-agent-a-match-in-aew/

It was an experience that Page hopes he can do again.

Ethan Page has been with All Elite Wrestling for over a year. He first arrived to the company in March of 2021 and competed in the Face of the Revolution Ladder match.

Present day, Page is part of ‘The Firm’ which is spearheaded by MJF and Stokely Hathaway. This week’s AEW Dynamite and Rampage shows are emanating from Page’s home country of Canada and ahead of the event(s), he was interviewed by ‘Daily Hive Offside’.

Page shared that he was recently able to do some agenting in AEW and it was an experience he hopes he can do again. Page added that he hopes he has the longest career he possibly can have with the company.

I would say the potential is unlimited. And I don’t just mean on-screen. I mean behind the scenes, too. I’ve recently gotten to agent a match, put the headset on and get to do that live. That was an experience that I hope to be able to do again. I love writing. I love being creative. So I hope I have the longest career humanly possible at AEW and not just on-screen.

Looking back at the Coffin match between himself and Darby Allin, Ethan joked that he earned his yearly salary in the time period that he was waiting for Allin to ‘Coffin Drop’ onto him while he was laying in the casket.

I will say this. I earned my yearly salary in those 15 seconds. That was one of the scariest, craziest and most I-hope-I-never-have-to-relive-it-again moments in my life.

POST Wrestling is going to be live in attendance at AEW’s events in Toronto, Canada. A new episode of Rewind-A-Dynamite will be uploaded to the site after the show concludes.