Extreme Warfare Revenge

So EWR has upgraded to TEW (the next iteration, 2020, is due out in the spring. The current game is TEW 2016…it can be found on GreyDog Software’s site).

I can’t rave about this game franchise enough… It’s a booking sim that allows you to take over any company in the world and book what you’d like. The game comes default with a fictional universe but there are many mods to play current day real world or historical eras (attitude era, territories, etc).

It’s a pretty robust game that features wrestling from all around the world.

The only downside is that it’s a Windows only game (although Mac users can play with Wineskin). It doesn’t take much cpu however as it’s mostly text based.

I’ve found TEW way too complicated.

We got home early for the holiday weekend and had some rare extra time - dumped about 10 months into my AEW first year I started over the rest of the break.

Forgot how addicting this can be - up until 1AM like I was 14 years old - haha.

2 Likes

It’s def. a learning curve…but the newer iterations have a lot of settings to simply the game and make it more of a sandbox. I also found the GDS forums super helpful to learn some of the finer game points.

1 Like

Yes! The forums are definitely great. I’m not much of a gamer and the games I like I am more interested in customization - this has definitely always scratched that itch. Also learned the hard way early on as a fan how prone to Russo-book my shows I could be. Haha

1 Like