Favorite Wrestling Move?

Pipers Eye Poke

Powerbomb to Facebuster. Was looking for a finishing move for my CAW from back in the days of No Mercy on the N64, and fell in love with it as soon as I found it.

Any type of piledriver

1 Like

Diamond Cutter/RKO is my favourite.

I also love the F-5 and Pedigree.

1.) Macho Man’s elbow drop
2.) Rob Van Dam’s five star frog splash
3.) Lance Storm’s dropkick

Northern Lights Bomb or Burning Hammer though the latter scares the crap out of me when it’s used.

Currently I love the OWA and the Rainmaker, just because they’re kept so strong and over. And when they aren’t supposed to end a match, they do a rope break or a sell job.

Other than that I like the F-5, GTR, PK and Ibushi’s Phoenix Splash to name a few off the top of my head.

Petty Williams Canadian Destroyer, nothing beats the original. Evil’s Darkness Falls .

1 Like

Burning Hammer.

1 Like

If every Steiner Screwdriver were as impressive as this one…

This is mine as well.

Raven’s Even flow DDT

I mean it’s just a DDT but it was all in the delivery and it always looked great

2 Likes

I love submission moves, big impact moves are cool but I really like seeing how wrestlers apply submissions and the struggle once the hold is on…to this day, the anaconda vice fascinates me. I just can’t figure out how it’s applied.

Favourite submission holds? Too many to pick a favourite…the Bank Statement is great (so simple, yet realistic) Sgt Slaughter’s Camel Clutch (looks much more painful than the standard camel clutch), that damn anaconda vice, the sharpshooter, Sanada’s Skull End, Ken Patera’s Spinning Full Nelson…the list goes on.

1 Like

Scott Steiner’s Steiner Screwdriver move. So dangerous, so unnecessary, but seeing it being performed for the first time was something else.

In terms of moves that don’t have a high chance of causing severe injury and/or death, I always Ricky Steamboat’s ‘deep’ arm drag is always a joy to watch.

Bret Hart’s swinging neckbreaker. It always looked great.

Any Roderick Strong backbreaker

1 Like

Brody’s Stalling Piledriver was a beautiful thing to behold.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APY6KkHg95c

1 Like

Always thought The RamPaige was cool. Secondly, Punks’ Go To Sleep.

https://youtu.be/cpVG4yZiU10

1 Like

I’m going with the Pounce as #1.

Canadian Destroyer #2.

All time - frog splash

Lately - curb stomp