Let us know your thoughts about tonight’s episode of Collision, featuring Eddie Kingston and Ortiz vs BCC, Daniel Garcia vs Buddy Matthews, and Thunder Rosa’s return to singles competition.

Andrew from Cape Breton

I audibly gasped when I saw that Minoru Suzuki would take on Adam Copeland on Dynamite. I’ve been going back in forth on whether I would like a harder brand split, but I also saw this, and this is what I wanted to see. I feel the split might be a necessary evil when it comes to bringing in more talent, specifically Okada. They already have two big names with Will Ospreay and potentially Mercedes Mone and it feels like it will end up taking away from the young talents they are trying to push and have been doing a good job with like Hook and Daniel Garcia. Even a soft split would make things easier to get more stars on TV and potentially give people a reason to go to a Collision show. But, I also love the unique matches you can see from AEW at any time so I’m torn. Tonight was another good show and I’m really happy the rankings are back. I was a big nerd when it came to them and it’s one thing I really enjoyed.