What did you think of AEW Dynamite?

0 voters

Brandon from Oshawa

Excellent episode. It was exactly what I was hoping for. It looked amazing and I’m glad they used the surrounding. I loved Moxley & Pac brawling upto the balcony and MJF getting thrown into the pool, took me back to one of my favorite Nitro moments, when Rey Mysterio dropkicked Ric Flair into a pool. I was hoping for a buffet brawl to top it all off.

Can you guys think of any other cool settings that they can hold Dynamite in? I’m hoping now that Bash at the Beach is back, they put a ring on the beach one year, similar to Bash at the Beach 1995.

Mj from Nj

This felt like a special show.
Almost PPV feel minus the crowd size. Kudos to AEW and TNT for pulling this off. And what a plug for Chris Jericho. In an alternate universe this is NXT’s show tonight. I can’t believe this guy has an annual Cruise that sells out. Brilliant!

The taped natured actually led to better flow and broadcasting. Graphics added something and I appreciated a different set. Felt reminiscent of their MGM Press Conference a year ago.

Still nothing helps JR who couldn’t help himself from calling a Superkick Party “sweet chin music”. I don’t think I’m being to critical. His job is to sell new talent and getting their big spots confused with the 90s doesn’t help and talent feel like knockoffs.

10 out of 10 Judas entrances

1 Like

Nick from Lansing

What is there to say when you have a show that good? Exciting start with the tag title switch and a strong ending, with a new number 1 contender. They used the boat well, throwing MJF in the pool was fun. Any pitches for unique locations AEW could film from next? Why not have something in the middle of a Fozzy concert?

1 Like

Noah from Vaughan

Hey guys, glad to have you both back for the dynamite post show. Glad to hear you both enjoyed your trips! Sure I had nitpicks about this show, for example the womens match wasn’t all that good but the show flew by as always and I loved the setup on board the ship, TSN continues to try and disrupt things though with their censoring, however the visual of MJF getting thrown into the pool makes me give this show an automatic 10/10