What did you think of Dynamite?

Reminder that we’ll be starting tonight’s POST Show an hour later at 11pm ET: youtube.com/POSTwrestling

Crowd was hot AF, good for us.

Sometimes AEW storytelling is like a vigorous dry-humping, then claiming it’s five-star sex.

i.e. They really didn’t leave enough time on the broadcast to let OC’s title win sink in. Jericho & Danielson are having banger after banger after banger after banger. And the build to it was a little soft.

i.e. Mox vs. Hangman set up promo was really good, I wish they could have had some more interactions like this over the last week to tell the story better. I feel like they just gave Page a bit more character arch and motivation going into this match next week and we don’t get to build on that before the big match happens.

Hayter & Baker vs. Shida & Storm was bad ass. Glad Nyla is getting some more mic time even if Anna Jay cuts in with a cringe promo.

Hope y’all had a fun and safe time and you got some good Timmy’s before the show.

Fun show tonight! Loved seeing all the photos and video of the parking lot meetup! It looked like a good crew. Hoping I can make it to the NJ Post Anniversary Party in a few weeks!

Cody From Maine

While there were plenty of positives on tonight’s show, especially the crowd, the two title matches are my biggest takeaways. Unfortunately for negative reasons.

While I’m not upset with the result, Cassidy winning was very telegraphed once it became clear it was the main event. Especially after Danielson lost his match. And with Bryan losing the way he did? It feels like Garcia staying with the JAS has put us right back to where we where throughout the Spring and the entirety of the summer.

I went to a Dynamite in July that featured Danielson’s return match against Garcia…and it feels like that match was setup again tonight. Unless the story is Garcia wanting to be the one to dethrone Jericho.

Is that the direction you two sense they’re going with this, or does something else stand out? Regardless I hope this leads to a bit of separation between Danielson and the JAS. It’s time for something new.

Thanks as always for the shows. Really enjoyed Small Talk btw!

AEW’s first trip up north gave me some mental and emotional whiplash during the second hour. Garcia turning on Bryan and staying with the JAS left me fuming, if it comes out next week that Garcia reveals that he wants to be the man to beat Jericho for the ROH world title, then fine. I’m running out of patience with the JAS/BCC feud. It took a step backwards

PAC/OC lifted my mood with Cassidy winning the All-Atlantic Title. It’s so well deserved and it earned the main event slot.

Solid show.

Joe from Niagara
What an amazing show! Very upset I got tickets for the Buffalo show before this show was announced. Super hot crowd in comparison to the Buffalo show. None the less, great to see such a great turn out you guys had at Tim Hortons via Instagram @postwrestling. Looks like the who’s who of the Post Universe was there, keep up the amazing work guys!