What did you think of AEW Dynamite?

DD+ patrons, join us live at postwrestlingcafe.com

0 voters

Noah from Vaughan

EXPLODING BARBED WIRE DEATHMATCH. As if this revolution show couldnt get any more insane. Between that, the ladder match and the street fight, this is shaping up to be one of the most insane shows AEW has ever done and I’m so excited for it. As for tonight, this was AEW Dynamite at it’s best, 3 awesome matches (Womens, Tag titles, Main event) and storylines advancing towards the ppv. Just an incredible show tonight. 9/10 show tonight

1 Like

Hey John & Wai,

First time in forever that I’ve been able to watch live, which improves my viewing experience greatly.

The Show itself felt Good, building towards Revolution nicely. As for this upcoming shaq match I don’t have high hopes and am a bit baffled why this is on TV.

The women’s tournament is helping shine a light on their division while also sadly showing it’s lack of depth of championship contenders at this point.

Again thank you for all the amazing work you do and while I don’t leave feedback as much now due to work I still try to listen to all the shows. Chris Thunder from Down Under

Jesse à MTL

Were Jade & Shaq even in the same place or was that video just smoke and errors? I know there must have been some heavy editing because it showed Shaq making a free throw.

Nice of Eddie Kingston to continue to pay homage to Kawada by continuously losing to the same guy over and over.

Was Riho vs Serena Deeb the best women’s match in AEW history? Or am I guilty of recency bias?

Take Care

I thought Santana and Ortiz might get the win to make an Inner Circle vs Inner Circle match for Revolution and I still think that would be the better story, but AEW has done enough right with their storytelling that I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. (Of course, I’m still trying to figure out how Cassidy knew he should hide in that mascot costume…)

Brian Cage must be the safest worker on the planet to be trusted with that power bomb because if anything had gone wrong, it would have been a disaster. And I’m now convinced that Fenix is partly made of CGI effects because humans can’t do that.

God Bless Serena Deeb. What a wrestler.