Leave us your feedback and tune into Rewind-A-Dynamite at 10 p.m. ET.

After our review, we will go live for patrons with the return of The Double Shot with a review of the Ric Flair doc.

Link for patrons: https://www.patreon.com/posts/live-after-ric-76481025

Rewind-A-Dynamite:

1 Like

Jay from Colorado

Went to the show live tonight, and typing this whole they are getting the ring for Rampage. I was one of the guys wearing the Brandon Cutler tracksuit in the first couple rows…

Great crowd tonight. We only have had one show here, and it was the second to last before the pandemic, so it’s been awhile. The energy felt good.

Nothing crazy happened off cam, but after the show Wardlow grabbed his hair and threw shit around. Tony Kahn came out a few times. Ortiz came out to get the energy up for Rampage and tell us about the new Santana and Ortiz sneakers.

Brian in New Jersey.

Heck of a show with a lot of great wrestling, a show-long story to lead into the main event, very solid stuff after the main event, and solid build for the weeks ahead. Short stick drawn by the women unfortunately. Great spotlights for Top Flight and the still-reigning King of Television. Happy that Dante Martin is still in there with main event talent after moving back into a tag team role. Terrific music video from The Acclaimed.

Roy from Rhode Island

One of AEW’s biggest stars is wrestling a huge name in wrestling at the biggest japanese show in 2023, being held by a company AEW has copromoted with in the past very successfully and likely will again soon. Why then, if i were a fan who only watches AEW via tv, would i be completely unaware of this?