Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all your feedback for tonight’s Bound For Glory show! I will be recording with Nate Milton and the show will be available on the POST Wrestling feed!

First off, really happy for Rich Swann winning the title. He deserves it and has been the best and most consistent worker in Impact since joining the company. I thought the main event was the best match of the show however, I thought it should have been more back and forth instead of Eric Young just controlling it for a long stretch.

The rest of the show definitely brings to mind the old LOL TNA meme. Bait and switches and a need to get as many roster members on the show with stuff like 6 person scrambles and gauntlet matches that weren’t very good.

I really enjoyed Deonna Purrazzo vs. Su Yung until the ref bump which totally took me out of the match.

Chris Sabin put in a hell of a performance in the tag team 4 way. But why did we need a tag team 4 way when Motor City Machine Guns and The North have been having great matches on TV already?

This was the worst Impact PPV in quite some time. I think they have a pretty good roster but the overbooking really hurts them.

Overall a very poor show and probably the worst ppv of the Don Callis era.
A disappointing scramble, a long and boring gauntlet, an awful cinematic match, Heath getting injured, no Alex Shelley, technical issues at the start of the show and then the most anticipated match not happening brought back memories of the old TNA.

Hopefully Kylie Rae is ok but it’s indefensible for impact to promote that match literally up until Kylie’s music played and then give no explanation.

The only saving grace was a fantastic main event between Swann and Young, with the right result. Impact needs to make a strong baby face and Swann has the potential to be that if they can put him in some good feuds with people like Ace Austin, Willie Mack and Josh Alexander. I would worry however if they have him up against people like Shamrock and Rhino, neither of whom looked good tonight.