Leave us your feedback or IMPACT-related questions.

John Pollock & John Siino will have a review of the show coming out Saturday on the POST Wrestling Café

*IMPACT Championship : Josh Alexander © vs. Rich Swann
*Knockouts Championship : Mickie James © vs. Masha Slamovich
*Knockouts Tag Team Championships : The Death Dollz © vs. Allysin Kay & Marti Belle
*Dot Combat Match for the Digital Media Championship: Joe Hendry © vs. Moose
*#1 Contenders Match: Steve Maclin vs. Brian Myers vs. PCO vs. Heath
*Motor City Machine Guns & KUSHIDA vs. KENTA, Chris Bey & Ace Austin
*Kon vs. Frankie Kazarian
*Pre-Show: Deonna Purrazzo vs. Gisele Shaw
*Pre-Show: Jonathan Gresham vs. Speedball Mike Bailey

Robbie from London, Ontario

Although I popped in and out tonight, I will see the whole show tomorrow but didn’t want to miss your recording time! As an old school Sega guy I was slightly terrified to see Hendry swinging around a Dreamcast, and I was surprised the Hex didn’t walk out with the titles.

But onto my question! As I will be attending both Sacrifice and Rebellion, how do you feel about Alexander/Maclin as the TO main event? And any thoughts on what I might get in Windsor? Have a great weekend!

Mannie from Pacoima

Greetings to John².
No surrender was a pretty decent show. I was rooting for the hex to win the tag titles.
Hendry vs Moose was a fun match
Time machine machine vs bullet club was my match of the night and the wirld title match had a very compelling story.
I hope PCO is aware that Frankenstein was the scientist not the monster

1 Like

I understand putting Gresham and and Speedball on the pre-show to catch people’s attention, but when a pre-show match eclipses anything on the PPV, I have to question why I bought it when the best stuff was free. I thought the two main events were great, but Speedball and The Octopus was still my match of the show. The two worked even faster than I thought they would; I thought Gresham almost missed the rebound moonsault he was going so fast, but he just powered through and dove to the outside before a surprise finish. I think IMPACT’s tag division is kind of weak, and after this week’s episode and No Surrender, I’m interested in these two maybe teaming up for a series against MCMGs or Bullet Club.

I liked the old Mickie/Trish shoutout with the lick and thought the tongue bite was a creative counter. I’m okay with Masha losing since Mickie really is the biggest women’s legend from that 2005-2013 period; if you can’t lose to a legend, who can you lose to?

I think IMPACT is the best booked weekly wrestling show, but I still can’t give it a full-throated recommendation with this Bully and Dreamer stuff; channel-changingly bad.

1 Like