Leave us your feedback to the final night of New Japan’s World Tag League card from Iwate.

Wai Ting and I will have a POST Show out later today for members of the POST Wrestling Café.

NJPW WORLD TAG LEAGUE - FINAL NIGHT
Sunday, December 9th
Iwate
*Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Yuji Nagata and Manabu Nakanishi vs. Togi Makabe, Toa Henare, Ayato Yoshida, and Shota Umino
*Minoru Suzuki, Takashi Iizuka and Killer Elite Squad vs. Best Friends, Michael Elgin and Jeff Cobb
*Tomohiro Ishii and Roppongi 3K vs. Zack Sabre Jr, Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado
*Tetsuya Naito, Shingo Takagi and Bushi vs. Hangman Page, Yujiro and Chase Owens
*Kazuchika Okada, Kushida and Toru Yano vs. Jay White, Bad Luck Fale and Taiji Ishimori
*Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks and Marty Scurll vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Juice Robinson, David Finlay, and Ryusuke Taguchi
*Will Ospreay vs. Taichi in a #1 contender’s match for the NEVER Openweight title
*Hirooki Goto vs. Kota Ibushi for the NEVER Openweight title
*Guerrillas of Destiny vs. EVIL and Sanada in the final of the World Tag League tournament

Brandon from Oshawa

Taichi is terrible. I cannot get into any of his matches. I’m glad Ospreay won though and that sets up a match that I think will steal the show, with Ibushi.

Outside of that match and Omega/Tanahashi, I’m not sure how I feel about the rest of the show. I don’t feel the same excitement for Jericho/Naito as the first time. I’m over Naito in IC Title matches. Sabre/Ishii will be great, but we’ve seen it a few times already this year it feels like.

Okada/White could be good, without all the G1 shenanigans. I know in ring it will be great, but going into the show, I’m not as hyped.

Where do you see guys like Goto, Suzuki & Scurll fitting in on Wrestle Kingdom?

Mj from Nj

Watched this one live after skipping much of the Tag League shows and felt this card delivered for a 2nd tier big show.

One thing I like in particular is how protected many of the talent is when it comes to entrances: for example, every champion gets his own entrance - Kushida didn’t come out with Okada he gets his own entrance. (Compared to everyone coming out with Jay White or Omega).

I thought Ibushi-Goto was very good and enjoyed the setup for Osprey. This is a great use of the Never Open belt as it’s not about two guys fighting over another belt but it has weight class implications. This should always been a transitional weight class belt.

Omega was weird wrestling in his shirt then to only take it off after the match. In fact that entire match felt like a fun War if Worlds show closer and not a New Japan multiman that previews the main event of WK. so much slapstick but also, I enjoy the slapstick so hard to hate on it too much. Just more appropriate on another card.

Overall - very excited for WK as the top 5 matches (and presumably the Cody match which makes it 6) are all extremely interesting.

Question: where do you see the following on the card for WK…Suzuki, Marty Scurll, Goto and Hangman.