Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s episode of NXT!
Join Braden and I LIVE on Twitch at 10:20PM EST where we will be reviewing the show as well as giving our Best and Worst of NXT 2020!

Hiya! Not gonna talk about too much since most of my focus was on the AEW Brodie Lee episode, but I caught bits and pieces of NXT tonight:

• Io Shirai winning the women’s award and overall competitor of the year award was much deserved (saw this on Twitter).

• Keep Mercedes Martinez as far away from a mic as possible. That little one or two line promo she cut after she won her match tonight was absolutely horrendous. One of the worst I can remember in NXT this year.

• I am completely over Karrion Kross. Keep him away from the title scene. His first reign never got off the ground admittedly, but I can already feel like he definitely should not be champion. He’s just not interesting.

Honestly I couldn’t keep my focus on anything else on NXT, due to the Brodie Lee stuff.