This Wednesday we will be joined by Denise Salcedo (WON4FW & Fightful) and The Solomonster (Solomonster Sounds Off) to talk all about the first year of NXT 2.0 and we would love your feedback.

Tell us all about some of your favourite matches, moments, gimmicks and storylines as well as your least favourite gimmicks, biggest head scratching moments etc. We would also like to know which 2.0 superstars you see making it big on the main roster, how successful you see it as a developmental brand vs. how successful you see it as a wrestling TV show and what you would like to see from the brand moving forwards!

We will be going LIVE on Twitch and YouTube.com/upNXT at 1PM ET this Wednesday and would love as many of you in there as possible to join in the chat!

1 Like

So, NXT 2.0 made me stop watching wrestling. I haven’t watched NXT since War Games. The last vestige of my caring was Johnny Gargano. He left and I followed.

My issue was not that they rebranded. As much as we all loved the Black & Gold, it wasn’t working as intended, neither as a third brand or as developmental. It was stuck somewhere in the middle and needed to pick a lane. They (and by that, I mean Vince) chose the lane that nobody wanted.

Now, can things change? The Black & Gold was a special moment in time. I don’t think you can recapture that magic. WWE no longer has the ability to pick 100% of the top indy talent and have everyone on the payroll. That said, I do believe that under the new leadership, they can find a balance between your NIL signings and indy talent. Will that bring me back? I have no idea. Wait and see, I guess.

Oh, and worst thing about 2.0 is Gallus. I don’t care that they have only been there a minute, it is Gallus. They are probably the worst thing that has ever been on any form of NXT.