FEEDBACK/QUESTIONS: New British Wrestling show on POST

Our second show will be dropping this Thursday. If any one has any questions then please fire away.

1 Like

If impact had moved to UK like it sort of has moved to Canada now, back in 2012, where would you see the UK scene today? Would there still be a Progress or Rev Pro? Something else?

Going back through the years, what BritWres card can you look back on and think “Bloody hell! I can’t believe I saw that!”.

For me, It was a 2012 Fight Club: Pro show. I paid a fiver to see Johnny Gargano, Jonathon Gresham, Prince Devitt and Davey Richards, as well as BritWres mainstays Clint Margera and Trent Seven. A fucking fiver. Absolutely incredible. Held in a small, grimey nightclub too with about 80 odd other punters in attendance. It’s unfathomable, and one of my favorite things about attending live shows is the ability to look back in hindsight after and really take in what happened on the night.

That sounds like a hell of a line up.
I wasn’t there but Zack Sabre Jr faces off against Daniel Bryan in a pub function room in front of about 80 people.
Quite surreal thinking about that now.

Hey folks - Me and Benno will be recording the latest show tomorrow night. We will be talking Rev Pro ‘Summer Sizzler’ 2018, the life and career of Doc Dean, ITV WOS Episode 3 & 4 and looking ahead to Progress’s big show at Wembley.
So if anyone has any feedback on the above or any questions at all about Brit wrestling then fire away.

Hey guys,
My main question is what are your thought on Kid Lykos? The guy has had a really unlucky year and his return was short lived but CCK already got a lot in that short time (winning Progress & Fight Club tag titles). I not only feel bad for Lykos but for Brooks, who has now randomly picked Timothy Thatcher as his partner for the Wembley show. Do you think Lykos is now labelled injury prone?
My other question is about ICW, have you guys been watching any of it? I was a pretty die hard fan of it about a year ago but I’ve fallen off a lot. What are your thoughts of it and what do you think they’ll do for their big Fear & Loathing show later this year? At this stage anything could go on that card.

2 Likes

On the show this week - we will be talking OTT Wrestlerama 2 (Walter Vs Devlin), Defiant Stacked (Ospreay Vs Walter), Progress’s road to Wembley, the Rev Pro TV deal, World Of Sport & PCW on Fight.

Any feedback or questions please leave here.

2 Likes

Money’s kind of tight, so what would be the one UK Indy you guys would recommend someone getting their streaming service?

2 random questions guys. Who do you think is going to be the next break out UK guy? And who on the scene are you surprised hasn’t taken off more?