What did you think of Rampage?

0 voters

Great night!!

15 Likes

ANTHONY!

This shirt is colder than my mother’s love! :+1:

Have a good night!

Jake from the Windy City

Good Friday Kate and Wai, since I can’t call in tonight, I’ll leave some written feedback here. Rampage was much easier and enjoyable to watch than the rather stagnant Dynamite this week. My only qualm is that if the four-man booth is here to stay, it’s gonna be a constant problem. Even I think three people is way too much. LESS is more, let the viewers enjoy the product, feel the emotion and leave some room to breathe.

I believe Miro is the most superior champion in the company right now and its not even close. I hope he keeps the TNT title for a long time. Luchasaurus’ Super Saiyan moment with the 1 count at the end popped me hard. Looking forward to the cage match for All Out. Since this is Milwaukee, I love that Giannis was marking out hard throughout the show. It feels very refreshing to have a fun, well-paced, ONE-HOUR wrestling show on TV. Leaves me wanting more.

Happy Friday, y’all.

Chris from Melbourne, only watched Rampage.

Hot opener, but a painfully bad main event.

Also really disappointed by the Punk / Darby segment that was advertised as “hearing from both”, only for a promo package repeating Punk’s words and nothing from Darby’s end.

But, my main takeaway: the women are pairing up!

With Penelope and Allie getting together, I’m predicting Anna Jay’s return to side with Tay Conti, the Iiconics debuting soon, and some tag titles to follow. The former Iiconics announced on social media that their “iinspiration tour” will be kicking off soon, so it sounds like their visa issues may have been resolved. I hope I’m right, since it seems they usually only dedicate time to the women’s champ, so another title division should double the time allotted for the women in AEW.

What do you think of this idea? Technically they wouldn’t even need to create AEW tag titles, they could share with the Impact scene. Although obviously I’d prefer to see it done properly.

Robbie from London Ontario

Only watched Rampage, and it was a fun show! The opener was fantastic and I, as well popped huge for the kickout at one from Luchasaurus. Disappointed with the result but a great match, some fun angles, a decent women’s match and a main event I enjoyed! 7.5/10

Dustin from Maui:

Wanted to share this. I thought it was pretty cool.

4 Likes

Please God no. If God loves all of us, as he loves Miro, he will spare us this garbage. 3 teams doesnt make a division. We see this in the WWE and NXT. They need to have a solid singles division.

1 Like

I think Montez liked your sign. :joy:

1 Like

I found parts of this were cool, but I also felt parts were awkward. The “shredded” comment for example felt cringe.

Yeah no thanks. AEW is still establishing and growing the women’s singles division, no need for women’s tag team titles anytime soon

1 Like