Have at it…

Tune into Rewind-A-Wai #37 this Friday to find out if we survive this review.

1 Like

I don’t have any feedback other than:

“Best of luck, boys. Looking forward to listening to your review of straight-up 90s mediocrity.”

Hulk did have a bad-ass boat though.

Alexander from Portland

I love bad movies and TV, with a fondness of cheesy 80s action movies. Guys like Jean-Claude Van Damme, Sylvester Stallone, Brian Bosworth. However I just can’t see the appeal of Hulk Hogan. Outside of WWE he’s had the charisma of a damp slice of white bread. While the aforementioned men can look convincing in fights and action sequences, Hogan moves at a pace not unlike a sloth in a wheelchair. His cardboard cutouts have more personality than any character he’s portrayed.

The scene that stands out most to me is the wedding. Understandably Hogan’s character didn’t have a lot of time to prepare, but he goes to a wedding in a blue bandana, an all-white outfit, and an ugly askew bow tie, all the while the cheesiest music is playing, music that would be appropriate for a stage select screen for a Yoshi video game. All this is happening during a severe weather season so everything is blowing in the wind. Hogan and his future-wife then bicker at the same time the wedding official is talking, and they aren’t even whispering. What a shitshow.

I thought I’d be happy to see the end of this show, but no, the end has to be ruined by listening to Hulk Hogan pretend to fuck. This is made worse by the fact that he’s being filmed and two guys are watching him and his wife have sex.

On the positive side, the theme song is befitting. The Wikipedia page for the show lists Jimmy Hart as recurring cast. Not him playing any character, just Jimmy Hart.

To sum it up, I saw a post on YouTube that said “Wow, I almost forgot about this show. I’ll have to try harder next time.” 2/10

Question: outside of The Rock, which wrestler do you think gave the best acting performance in a movie or TV show?