Ello, ello, ello! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s editions of NXT and 205 Live. Many thanks! Ahoy!!

Joey from pottstown pa

Whats up guys. First time posting on the upnxt forum. Not sure if you guys have been keeping up with nxt uk so just some quick feedback on the two episodes tonight since the show is really good. Ill avoid spoiling results for people but definitely recommend checking it out.

Killer kelly teamed with charlie morgan to take on xia brookside and millie Mackenzie. Its crazy how good xia and millie are at such young ages(xia is 19 and millie is only 18, also trained by pete dunne) also charlie morgan is bae and she’s not bad.

Pete dunne vs jordan devlin was fantastic. Go check it out because i cant do it justice.

The second episode started with Tyler bate taking on joe coffey. Another really good match worth watching and the end stuff sets up the coffeys and wolfgang vs british strong style which should be great.

Rhea ripley vs toni storm for the nxtuk womens title was great also even though we all knew the results like a month ago. There was other stuff too but nothing super memorable.

Love listening to you guys and thank you for providing me entertainment during my long ass work shifts.

1 Like

Carlos from wet Scotland…

So a solid tag match ro begin but the division feels stale and needs some new teams fast.

Love Yim and Borne, feel like Yim is very over and may get her a push in the future since the division is also a little weak.

EC3 match was fun but more because of how fun Barthel is. Hooe to see more of him. Awful promo from Sane and her crew. Enjoyed Lee/Sullivan as 2 big guys who move like that always looks great. Going to miss Sullivan now he is going up but glad he is getting a big debut and NXT already started its promo for the new monster in Dijakovic. Lee is money.

Quick question…Along with Sullivan, who else should go up? I like the idea of a tag team or two going up and EC3.

Cheers.

Long Time Listener, Long Time Poster.

Vanessa Borne is slowly but surely improving her wrestling skills. I hated her in the first Mae Young but now I like her moveset. She should have used her catchphrase “Cheer for me”. I quite like it.

I enjoyed the main event but what was the purpose of having Lars winning ? Did Vince book the match saying, he’s not losing because he’s getting a big push in the main roster ? Why would NXT care about Lars Sullivan’s push in the main roster ?