Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s episode of “upNXT” where we will be talking all about NXT Halloween Havoc!

Come join in the LIVE POST Show on YouTube.com/upNXT after the show!

Chris from Pennsylvania,

I thought tonight’s show was excellent. The two title matches were awesome, I thought Rhea-Raquel over delivered and the Pete Dunne return/heel turn was a nice surprise. I guess WWE views all British people as interchangeable since Dunne is taking the Ridge Holland role in the group. But most importantly, I’m glad NXT spent a few weeks building this up instead of rushing certain matches to counter AEW’s big shows earlier this month. The more NXT focuses on its own booking and storytelling, the better the week to week shows will be. 9 Creepy Bathtub Zombies out of 10

NXT prides itself on being the no-nonsense wrestling show. Halloween Havoc was an exception as the show leans into the terrors of WCW’s annual tradition full bore with the giant pumpkin and “the wheel”. The gear everyone had was top notch. Shotzi held down the festivities with her many, many looks. Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae pulling from the Nightmare Before Christmas was a brilliant choice. Santos Escobar’s homage to Rey Mysterio’s HH97 gear was awesome.

A great night of wrestling with the NA title opener (complete with a ghost-faced killer). Rhea and Raquel went to war. Pat McAffee getting a new addition to his stable with the shocking return of Pete Dunne.

Cameron Grimes is a laugh riot and he’s a big piece of making the haunted house of terrors match work. Dexter Lumis’ menace was tailor made for a cinematic match and it had some surprise cameos, as well and the main event with Io Shirai and Candice LeRae went all out in a bonkers TLS match.

9 inflatable pumpkins out of 10.