Leave your feedback here for tonight’s edition of NXT!

Subscribe to upNXT and download Braden Herrington and Davie Portman’s review tomorrow.

Jalen from Pickering,

Jesus fucking Christ, I love NXT! This was a 10/10 for me. Heavy Machinery are growing on me, they cut a good promo and the posing on top of their opponents is great. Re-introducing the women was smart. And that angle was Godly. Move over Thanos, Ciampa is the best super villain around.

Question: What should be the stipulation for Ciampa v Gargano 2? I think a #1 Contender’s ladder match would work.

Omri from Israel,

I loved the Dakota Kai angle of her being traumatized by Shayna to the point she can’t confront her. This is going to be a long term story and I’m already in love with it. I understand why they did the attack by Ciampa on Gargano before the match, but I hoped we could wait for the rematch a bit longer. nonetheless that was great and the shot of Ciampa on top of the truck waving goodbye was awesome.

Question: with what seems to be sanity’s write-off, who do you think is going to be the next challenger for Black?

Carlos from sunny Scotland.

First off…its great to hear a fellow Brit and long may you reign along with Braiden Davey.

Great show pushing storylines and quality matches. Feel a little worried UE are getting over too much, maybe they need to do some truely heelish acts? I enjoy Heavy Machinery but just give me the War Raiders match now. I liked the womens promo against Baszler but i take it they are starting a slow build for Dakota Kai as the new Bailey? As i said with UE needing to be more heel…Take a bow Tommy Entertainment. I dont think there is a better heel in WWE. Good send off for Sainity in the main event and a fun promo from Young.

Question…We can see Cole and Dunne being kept away from Black and Ricochet now just thrust into the Black program so does the Hint of Black/Campia/Gargano make sense? Im in for all 3 to fight in all combinations. Cheers guys, keep up the good work