Ello, ello, ello! Davie Portman here asking for your feedback for this week’s “Hangover” edition of NXT. Please leave your feedback/comments/questions about this weeks NXT and anything you have to add from Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Carlos from Sunny Scotland.

Very happy to see the future Mrs Carlos make her NXT debut…Belair continues to show she will walk out champ come WM (Carlos prediction).
Gibson is so good. Perfect heel for the UK show and Bate is always great.
The “Who Did It” backstage bits were fun, EC3 killed it.
Question…Where do you see the North American and NXT title go now? The loss by Cole and Gargano have really opened up for fresh match ups until Black comes back.

Cheers

Dickie from Bris-bay-bayne

Hey guys, I didn’t watch the show yet, still hungover from Brooklyn.

I hear Deonna Purrazzo was on the show. Interesting that her boyfriend Mr. Scurll wasn’t included in the ‘Bullet Club pact’, who will decide where they go as a unit. The Villain an NXT signing in the future maybe?

Also, please make sure Davie explains what happened during the main event of Raw. We came back from commercial and the entire crowd facing the hardcam was looking away and chanting stuff. I heard some people got carted away, but would love to know more details if you have them.

THANKS!

Will from Georgia

Loved the Dunne vs Gibson match, it’s always so crazy to hear the reaction the U.K. guys get, and yet they aren’t utilized as full-time guys in NXT.

This is the first Takeover I’ve attended outside of Full Sail, and the atmosphere was incredible, being that I’m so used to seeing NXT in front of 400 people or less.

Question - how do you see them dragging out the Gargano/Ciampa feud now that they were forced into a 3rd singles match already. The audience seems burned out on them, but it feels like Gargano has to get one big win in the end to wrap up the feud.

Keep up the great work as always guys!