FEEDBACK upNXT: June 17th 2020

Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s episode of #WWENXT featuring Sasha Banks & Bayley vs Tegan Nox & Shotzi Blackheart for the Women’s Tag Team Championship and Imperium vs Breezango for the NXT Tag Team Championship.

Join Braden and I LIVE on YouTube for our review, shortly after NXT finishes at:

https://www.youtube.com/c/upNXT/live

Paul from New Jersey

Gentlemen,

A very lackluster start to the show. A distraction finish & Breezango are still acting like total geeks instead of title contenders. We witnessed piss on SmackDown, puke on NXT, now all we need is a RAW superstar to take a dump on the commentary table & that’s a trifecta. I did actually enjoy the spot and it’s the most interesting Aliyah has ever been. Raquel Gonzalez being coined big mommy cool is F’ing fantastic & mess with CAM GRIMES you walk home. Shockingly surprised at how great the booking has been in the women’s tag division. Showcasing underutilized talent & announcing matches in advance. It’s being treated like an actual division. That being said, we found out what we already knew, Shotzi BlackHeart isn’t IICONIC! Tune in Monday.

This weeks #KonaFact

Kono’s first televised NXT match took place in 2016, on all days May the 4TH! His collision with your show is destiny. Keep up the great work.

Hiya! Not much to say this week but:

GIVE ME IO SHIRAI VS SASHA BANKS ON NXT.

On a serious note, Sasha and Bayley have done more to make the NXT women look legitimate than Charlotte did in her most recent stint in NXT.

Chris from Pennsylvania,

A lot of good stuff on NXT tonight, but to me the biggest standout was Santos Escobar. He looked like a total badass and his natural charisma is really showing with this new character. I hope he gets a long run with the title because this is the most invested I’ve been in a Cruiserweight champion since the title became a part of NXT. Overall a really good show, that set up a lot of interesting matches down the road.