FEEDBACK upNXT: June 24th 2020

Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s episode of “upNXT” where we will be talking all about the June 24th 2020 edition of NXT featuring a Triple Threat Match for the NXT North American Championship between Finn Balor, Johnny Gargano and Finn Balor.

Join Braden and Davie LIVE on YouTube for their Post Show at 10:30EST at:

https://www.youtube.com/c/upNXT/live

Eva from London
This week’s Thatch Facts: Timothy Thatcher has no social media, and rarely conducts interviews making it hard to find Thatch Facts. He did face Minoru Suzuki last year in OTT
Solid episode
5 NXT Notes

1. Ripley is not a heel. I know you guys don’t like her but she is so not being presented as a heel.
  2. Dakota Kai has to be next in line to challenge for the Womens title, and i cant wait for Kai to win and bring that championship back to her roommates Mia Yim, Jessamyn Duke, and Shayna Baszler
  3. As soon as they announced deep dive into the triple threat competitors, i switched to watch some old UFC fights. They have not had a good prime target since Baszler Ripley
  4. I really enjoyed Ranallo and Beth as a two person booth.
  5. Regal on an Ipad is a hoot
    Keep up the good work lads,

My cat thinks shes a parrot

Paul from New Jersey

Tough to get into this one tonight as I feel it’s undeniable the people on our screen are working in a very unsafe environment. Not testing in a pandemic. How are talent notified and kept in the loop? Mia Yim found out on her Twitch, while others found out on the dirt sheets. What the fuck is going on? Can anyone tell me? Not enough time in the world to even start on #SpeakingOut I always talk about how much of a fan I am of Dakota Kai, Tegan Nox, Peyton Royce & Billie. I greatly admire these people & knowing that they are unsafe can make one feel a little sick. Ru Stu FYI Day

show thoughts

Jesus what a dork, Cameron Grimes is the fucking bees knees.

June 24 at 11:24 PM BRAYD exclaims “Dakota Kai gets me high” he’s crossed over Io

Kona Reeves was always the finest in my heart, however it became official in April 2018 as the finest defeated Patrick Scott.

Charbel the chosen one

Been months that I dint watch nxt live ! What a good and awsome show !

Like I said in my feedback of in your house … change priest shitty heel Buffy the vampire slayer gimmick to a dude who just kicks people and mma the shit out of them like alister black dose and I’m sold ! I think they gonna turn him face , he really has a lot of potential .

Raquel wow … shes already the best big woman heel in the compagny

Ok … listen guys . What the fuck is kross doing in nxt they should send him on smack down and feed him braun like right now ! And new wwe champion

Lee is definitely the next Wwe nxt champ for sure I bet you a dozen white claws for the bde if I’m wrong

I decided to put my old shitty gimmick to bed … here is my last catchphrase !

Scarlet is great !