FEEDBACK upNXT: March 11th 2020

Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s edition of NXT. Braden and I will be going LIVE on YouTube and the Hot Mic App shortly after the show finishes.

hotmic.io

Paul from New Jersey

Dakota Kai always gets me high, but I am actually glad Yim got the victory here. Mia needed it more, and I’m excited to see her in another ladder match. Flair/Ripley has been an abysmal feud, but tonight was a step in the right direction. Theory/Breeze had a fun exchange, but AEW is just too good this week & it’s commanding my viewing. You’re still the superior brand, never forget that. All I have left to say is Kona Reeves was trained by Afa & the original rock, Don Muraco.

Edit: Air Raid spot was great.

Hiya!

Brawl between Gargano and Ciampa was great, but everything else was just decent at best. The women’s ladder match is shaping up to be filled with women that are the pinnacle of “who cares”. Chelsea Green, Mia Yim, and Tegan Nox. That is an incredibly weak field so far. Candice vs Mercedes next week as well, so it’s not going to improve too much from an optics perspective.

This Rhea/Charlotte feud is terrible, and the sooner Rhea loses that title after Wrestlemania, the better. She has completely crashed and burned as champion. People clearly preferred Bianca, but I think Io will probably win the title from Rhea sometime after Wrestlemania.

AEW has been better overall, but their women’s division is still incredibly weak and they don’t take it seriously at all, which is a big reason why I still prefer NXT over AEW at the end of the day.

Question of the Week: Did you guys see/hear the Kabuki Warriors promo from RAW this past week? It was pretty polarizing. John and Wai seemed to love it, but I know a couple of reviews I listen to hated it.

Shirai gets you high
Raquel makes me swell :innocent:

I enjoyed the virtual tour of the PC hosted by Gargano and Ciampa.