Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s WWE NXT featuring Santos Escobar vs KUSHIDA in a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship and Mercedes Martinez vs Raquel Gonzalez for the NXT Women’s Championship!

Braden and I will be recording “upNXT” LIVE at 10:15EST on Twitch or you can find the podcast by searching for “upNXT” wherever you find your podcasts!

Fun show that seemed to fly by. Enjoyed the tag match. The women’s title was a really good brawl and Santos/Kushida was a technical war. Shoutout Hit Row with a great debut promo. And that damn Ted Dibiase. Finn is here and coming for the title. Bobby is back, but Kool Kyle made it clear they’re still buds but he’s on his own now. Should be interesting to see where Fish goes from here on his own. Got the next couple weeks already set up with big title matches. NXT is in a groove now. 8 Brass Knuckles out of 10 for Regal’s birthday.

Andrew from Cape Breton

One of the common criticisms of NXT I hear on the show is that of Vic Joseph. It felt tonight he was going out of his way to try and sound as intense and as enthusiastic as he could. It’s something I miss with Mauro Ranallo. I thought Vic really showed up today and did a great job and really helped with the Crusierweight TItle match and making it feel important. Maybe it’s due to my not watching NXT, but the belt hasn’t been presented this well ever with main eventing the show this evening. Bobby Fish is also back. Thankfully, Drake was able to cover for him at that crazy meeting today. I’m assuming Bobby saying he has unfinished business means the FBI better be on high alert and make sure he doesn’t try to invade the capitol.

I don’t know whether it’s because NXT is the day after Raw or because LA Knight wasn’t on this show but i thought this was a cracking episode throughout. The tag match was fun, the women’s match was everything i wanted from it ( i can’t wait for the incoming Dakota/Gonzalez feud.) The 2/3 falls where Kushida got the submission to level it up at 1-1 going into the break was thrilling television. I was really impressed by the on screen presence B-FAB had OH! and the new Hit Row song is a banger.

Any thoughts on the Brian Pillman or Booker T documentary’s in the last couple of days?

Thanks Carl.

• NXT experimenting with their main events lately continues to pay dividends. Kushida and Escobar shut it all down. Santos is ready to move up the ladder as he loses nothing here. Vic Joseph’s call before the final commercial break was aces when Kushida quickly got the second fall.

• Cameron Grimes continues to hit outside of his pay grade as his ongoing saga with Ted DiBiase goes on.

• Swerve Scott has finally figured it out with his new stable Hit Row. Top Dollar’s got some bars

• Karrion Kross is looking a little too vulnerable in the ring by giving Austin Theory some offense. I will admit seeing Finn Balor appear out of nowhere was a neat callback to two months ago. NXT’s attention to detail is often under-appreciated. Running back the rematch in 2 weeks leaves Takeover: IYH’s main event up in the air.

• Darryl Sharma stole MSK vs Breezango. He’s got some hops!

• Raquel Gonzalez and Mercedes Martinez was a physical war of attrition. A curious choice to put in the second hour as opposed to the main event.

• Bobby Fish returned and he sees that a lot has changed. Kyle’s pursuing singles glory, Adam’s out of sight and Roddy has left NXT. I wonder where he stands going forward.