Allo, allo, allo! Davie Portman here requesting all of your feedback for tonight’s episode of NXT featuring Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon vs The Way for the Women’s Tag Team Championship in a Street Fight!

Braden and I will be recording a brand new episode of “upNXT” LIVE on Twitch at 10:15EST.
You can find the audio version of the show by searching for “upNXT” wherever you find your podcasts!

Ari from Montreal

Although I am totally for women having street fights/hardcore matches, its though to watch sometimes… Both candice’s and indy’s bumps were tough to watch. (Ladder and table spot) These women have to stop with these dangerous spots. It was the same in the becky and charlotte match and the number of times sasha has been in horrific bumps. It takes me out of the matches immediatly. When the ladder or tables dont break it can cause more harm than good, especially for the competitors. I know it happens in mens matches also, but it seems like it happens more with women. Could be because they are just lighter…
What do you guys think?

Really enjoyed this episode. Great episode to kickoff the new BDE era. Swerve and Ruff was fire. New Stars debuting. Setting up big matches for next week and teasing Kross’ next challenger(s). Wild main event the 2 teams put it all on the line ,congrats to Candice and Indi. Shoutout La Boom, Shoutout The Tower.

Andrew from Cape Breton

So now that NXT is not against AEW, I’m starting to get back into it more and the main difference from the main roster, other then no one getting a rose stuck up their ass, is the depth of the roster. There were 4 legitimate title contenders along with Karrion Kross in that segment with still a whole roster of people underneath them who aren’t just 24/7 geeks or in tag teams. The possibility for fresh matches is there and I’m definitely more in favour of just stockpiling people in NXT if the Smackdown is only going to have 8 women on the active roster at a time. That being said, they still have issues of problematic people. I don’t know what Drake Younger was angrier about during that pull apart. The fact the women were fighting, or the fact they’re all likely on birth control and have bodily autonomy. 6 out of 10 show.

• Candice LeRae is no longer the bridesmaid. it’s long overdue that she won an NXT title. The Way have the midcard on lock but I suspect Candice’s meddling with InDex will bite her. That said, the main event street fight was chaotic.

• The segment with Kross, KOR, Balor and Dunne set the table for the title picture in the short-term. O’Reilly vs Kross should be endgame. Adam Cole remains out of sight, out of mind.

• I would be excited for Kross/Gargano but they’re a little miscast if they do face off.

• Zack Gibson got the boot…literally.

• Franky Monet’s causing trouble everywhere she goes. Her pooch dropping a deuce in Shotzi’s tank won’t endear her any further.

• Sarray vs Zayda Ramier was a solid match.

• Leon Ruff and Swerve Scott broke out the toolshed with a wild Falls Count Anywhere match.

• Austin Theory is a dead man.