May have been the best PPV ever. It was nuts. If you takeaway an above average women’s match you have 4 matches all above 4 stars.

4/5 matches all above 4 stars. Crazy. Too bad it’s all downhill from here ending with an underwhelming Wrestlemania

1 Like

Patrick from Toronto.

Not sure what I can say that hasn’t already been said by everyone else in the this thread.

Top to bottom that was probably one of the best wrestling events I have ever watched. Every match was incredible and told it’s own unique story. Every performer on this card delivered.

Gargano is goddamn wrestling wizard, the man delivers in every single match and his story reached its proper conclusion. Can’t wait to see what comes next!!!

Enjoy the weekend boys! All the best to you both! Bleeeesssssss

First time long time!!!

Loved every match even if my predictions were trash. I do find it interesting that technically there were no title changes unless you count the vacant title going to Gargano. I personally hope no one is called up as they have a bunch of call ups already that haven’t done anything. Again loved the show and enjoyed each result.

Question, where do you think they go from here? Obviously everything is gonna build to San Jose. Who challenges Gargano? You go back to Cole in San Jose? NA title, who would you have face Dream? Maybe build up Keith Lee, maybe Roddy goes for the title? Speaking of Undisputed Era, I think they go against War Raiders in San Jose. The bigger question I gotta ask is who faces Shayna now? She just beat the top 3 women they’ve built up, so who’s next? Candice, Mia Yim, go rematch against one of the three women?

Again I work graveyard, so your show gets me through the night, love the show and can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

Loved the show. Every match delivered.

My only comment is Pete Dunne using finger joint manipulation as part of a babyface comeback just feels a bit ‘off’. In fact I think that particular spot has been done to death.

I just signed up to NJPW for the MSG show, however I have no doubts that the NXT show will be the best of the three supercards of Takeover, MSG show and Wrestlemania.