On Rewind-A-Wai #156, John & Wai are reviewing WrestleMania XXX from 2014.

This was selected by Espresso Executive Producer @Mahmood_Al_Mardi

Post your feedback, memories & questions in the thread for this Thursday’s show, which will be available for all members.

WrestleMania XXX
Sunday, April 6, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
Mercedes-Benz Superdome
*WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan
*Vickie Guerrero Invitational - Divas’ Championship: AJ Lee (c), Naomi, Cameron, Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, Tamina, Rosa Mendes, Emma, Layla, Aksana, Natalya, The Bella Twins, and Summer Rae
*The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
*John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
*Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Big Show, Sheamus, 3MB, Darren Young, Titus O’Neil, Brodus Clay, Damian Sandow, Yoshi Tatsu, Mark Henry, Great Khali, Dolph Ziggler, Xavier Woods, Big E., Tyson Kidd, Goldust, R-Truth, Fandango, Cesaro, David Otunga, Santino Marella, The Miz, Justin Gabriel, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Brad Maddox, Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, and Cody Rhodes
*The Shield vs. New Age Outlaws & Kane
*Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan

ANTHONY!!!

Brian in New Jersey.

I’m always going to think more favorably towards this event because of the strength of the Daniel Bryan arc throughout. I very much enjoyed his match with Triple H and found the main event very satisfying after everything that went down since SummerSlam 2013. I didn’t find the rest of the show as good, but I liked the feel-good win for Cesaro, the Shield babyface win early on, and the utter shock of Taker getting pinned. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt holds more emotional heft for me these days. As the first WWE PPV I watched through the WWE Network (not counting NXT Arrival), the service largely held up for me with minimal pixelation.