Leave us your feedback on WWE Extreme Rules.

The POST Show will be live immediately after the show:

Saeed from Vancouver!

This show was very hit and miss for me. Started with 2 fun matches, but then the strap match was very boring for me before the show picked up again.

Hope Bayley is okay after taking the KoD and the ladder smoked her in the mouth.

What an ending… I honestly thought the show was after the graphic. but Hunter loves those post graphic angles.

Bray is so damn creative. Very interested where this goes. Time to make dinner and enjoy some F1!!

Brandon from Oshawa

This was a really good show, with a terrible crowd that should have been much hotter, than just for certain spots. Edge and Balor was match of the night and I’m glad they found a creative way to give Finn the win. He needed it much more.

My favorite moment of the night was Michael Cole shouting out the White Castle of Fear Strap match from Superbrawl 3. Do you guys think Brays lifesize puppets get reveals of actual people?

Brutes vs. Imperium was damn good. These six have such amazing chemistry, kind of reminds me of what the Hardy’s, Dudley’s and Edge and Christian did for each other.

Video packages were great.

Glad Bray Wyatt is back.

The Bray reintroduction was absolute perfection at the end of a pretty tepid show. None of the matches was very memorable and most felt like they went too long. (The exception being Rollins vs Riddle, which felt like it was kicking into high gear when it finished.) Now we get to find out once and for all if Wyatt can pay off the enormous promise his characters have always shown. He definitely has my attention.

3 Likes

Fairus from Malaysia,

Thumbs in the middle show in my opinion. Amazing opening six-man match perhaps set the bar too high for me as the next two matches (clunky Ronda/Liv match, lacklustre Kross/Drew match) were downers. It picked back up with a decent ladder match between Bianca and Bayley. However, Finn vs Edge went too long but Cole’s call and the fridging finish saves it for me. Riddle/Rollins was an okay match in my book with that insane senton spot.

Bray’s reveal was amazing at the end, can’t wait to see what is in store with Bray not under the creative control of Vince moving forward

6 out of 10.

Mannie from pacoima

Really good show, imperium vs the brawling brutes was a great opening match I wouldn’t want to piss off any of those guys. Sign gritty to nxt!!!

Ladder match was amazing as well. Bianca and Bayley gave it their all with binaca besting all of damage CNTRL. by the time the fight pit match was over I had completely forgotten about the white rabbit, but HE’S HERE!!! what a way to bring him back, the crowd was going nuts and I had goosebumps all over. Can we assume the wyatt6 will all be active wrestlers?

Bray wyatt is back!!!

Also props to sinno and kate for helping out with the post shows!! And shout out for Wai and John’s white rabbit conspiracy corner. You’re all invited to the carne asada.

Nas from NYC

I just want to completely fanboy over that Bray Wyatt return. It was so awesome. Just an incredible shout out to everyone behind the creation of this to everyone who dived into the rabbit hole to Wai with his incredible commentary for us listeners and to watching John reacting to Wai’s commentary. Such a feel good return. Hope he shows up at Barclays Center on Monday. I can’t wait.

Chris in Ottawa

And I swear this isn’t recency bias - Screaming Michael Cole, in my mind, moves ahead of Anderson Silva and into the Number One spot on the John Pollock Impressions countdown.

Extreme Rules 2022 also gets a 10 out of 10 because of this. Well done!

By the way it might have been a Fiend mask on the announce table.

1 Like