Post your feedback to WWE Night of Champions.

Tune in for our review at 8 p.m. ET tonight:

WWE Night of Champions
Saturday, May 27, 2023
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Jeddah Super Dome

Undisputed WWE Tag Team Title: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) vs. Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
World Heavyweight Title Tournament Final: AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins
Brock Lesnar vs. Cody Rhodes
Trish Stratus vs. Becky Lynch
WWE SmackDown Women’s Title: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Natalya
WWE RAW Women’s Title: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka
WWE Intercontinental Title: Gunther (c) vs. Mustafa Ali

Chris from Scotland:

It’s 9:20pm and a WWE PLE is over and I still have the rest of my Saturday night to go. Tonight, and next months Money in the Bank and Smackdown being broadcast live here in the UK for the first time, I feel like we are being spoiled.

I really enjoyed this show. I don’t think we expected any less from Seth and AJ and they delivered a beautiful match. I was surprised to see the title change between Asuka and Bianca but story wise it made sense and will hopefully give Bianca a chance to get her mojo back.

Brick and Cody was a hard hitting match that told an amazing story. I feel that Cody might actually finally be the one to bring down the beast…if he ever finishes THAT story.

Speaking of stories. Sami/Kev vs Roman/Solo did just that. An excellent story told throughout and those super kicks from the USO’s really cemented a great tale. The fact that we saw Roman be vulnerable too helped push this story forward.

Great show, great times and great night

I’m now off to listen to you both live for the first time in a long time :slight_smile:

Oh wait….1am

I’ll just podcast it