We are live at 11 p.m. ET for Rewind-A-Raw coming off the first WWE show of 2023.

Tune in live and leave your feedback below.

Saeed from Vancouver.

Bliss and Bianca had very little chemistry match felt sloppy… and the ending fell flat for me.

Solo has the potential to have a massive year. He somehow keeps getting better and better.

Got taken out of raw as the injury to Damar Hamlin occurred. Who tackled a Bengals player, stood up, took 2 steps before collapsing to the ground.

Caught the main event. These 2 have great chemistry and always put on a fun match. Seth’s selling of that knee was something else unless of course he was legitimately injured.

Good luck to both of you on coverage of wrestle kingdom! Looking forward to it!

Hope you both have a wonderful new year!

Happy New Year John & Wai! One of my New Year’s resolutions was to be more active in the POST community (shooting for that POSTmarks episode in 2024), so leaving feedback is the way to get started.

Highlights of the night for me were The Bloodline vs Street Profits and KO, the US title match, and Dominik Mysterio. Montez Ford has all the makings of a main eventer, but at the same time, I can see Angelo Dawkins doing the same thing if they position him the right way. He has a presence about him and he has continued to get better in the ring in a way that makes him stand out during tag matches, even with Tez doing everything that makes him great. Austin Theory has been putting in work to prove that he wasn’t just a Vinnie Mac pet project. And that Seth Rollins 1-legged frog splash was money. As for Dom, he did hard time guys. He’s a badass now.

Lows would be seeing Chad Gable being stuck with Dexter Lumis and the clunkiness of the women’s title match. I enjoyed Dexter in NXT, but I think his shtick works better on a smaller scale where he could have his Halloween Havoc spooky matches and vignettes with Indi Hartwell on a beach. He didn’t get over because of his match quality and they kind of jumped the shark already with him outside of the ring on the main roster. I hope 2023 has more in store for Chad Gable. He’s entertaining as anyone on the roster and a top tier athlete in the ring. Fingers crossed that he follows the Kurt Angle path and uses his charisma and athleticism to finally become a main eventer. As for the women’s title match. There were a few spots were Bianca and Alexa didn’t seem like they were on the same page, which took me out of the match, but I guess it was just a means to an end to reconnect Alexa to the Bray Wyatt story.

All in all, not a bad episode of Raw. I know I’m preaching to the choir, but it just always feels like they could just condense the show to 2 hours. And I guess Mia Yim is just going by Michin again? They said it about 100 times during the match.

With only 3 weeks left until Royal Rumble, do you guys have any predictions of what the card could shape up to be outside of the 2 rumble matches?

Thanks for all of the hard work you guys consistently put into everything POST related! Hope to leave much more (and much less winded) feedback throughout the year!