What did you think of WWE Raw?

0 voters

Paul from New Jersey

“Monday Night Messiah” is slowly replacing “THE BIG DAWG” for most annoying phrase on WWE television. With that being said, I really enjoyed the show overall. Becky/Asuka was great & the aftermath was greater. Who bites people? Thoroughly enjoyed Becky’s selling. Despite being booked in some of the worst promo segments in the company, the street profits not only received a pop, there was a “We want the smoke” chant. Good on them. Ruby Riott cut a killer promo, MVP sounded really good & Riddick Moss won with a 7 count. Overall, a solid show that advanced storylines & had some good matches. I’m a Sarah Logan guy. 7.5.

Andrew from Cape Breton

I thought it was very appropriate they had the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie sponsor a match with Ricochet. They have a lot in common. They’re both fast, they both do cool spinning moves and both are much better when they’re not talking. Raw was a pretty good show tonight and seemed to flow as well as a 3 hour Raw can. The weirdest part was the zombie Shayna Baszler attack. They definitely have weird ways of getting blood. Not to be all “back in my day kids” but back in my day kids, Bret Hart would hide his blade jobs and just say, oops, hard way. We need more magicians in wrestling like that. I wanted to look up a kayfabe reason as to why you would bite someone at the top of the spine but couldn’t find anyway. Maybe she was giving Becky a hickey and it went horribly wrong. Lots of people did look great tonight like MVP, Angel Garza, and Rhea Ripley, so 7 out of 10 show. I know I mentioned this on twitter, but I would love to hear an Aleister Black promo done in the voice of Zack Sabre Jr.

1 Like