What did you think of WWE Raw?

0 voters

Surprisingly to me I’ve actually become quite accustomed to these shows just for the promo’s being cut in this intimate type of setting. See I would never usually take in anything that guys like Randy Orton and Seth Rollins would say on any normal show but I’ve found myself hooked on every word they’ve been saying lately, especially Seth I thought he had the promo of the night I don’t think I’ve ever heard him cut anywhere near of a promo like that before. They’ve taken the formula that worked so well on taking smack and have used it as a template for these shows and I applaud them for it.

Andrew from Cape Breton

These shows are weird still, but nothing much else to do. I could watch Raw, or I could continue my losing streak playing Pokemon, so Raw it is. I’m wondering if the general praise of AEW last week changed up how WWE shoots their shows? The tag matches were a bit interesting tonight and did have two teams in completely different spots. The two Australian guys Brendan Vick and Shane Thorn I think could be something to put on the main roster after this whole mess is sorted out and looked pretty good. But Cedric and Ricochet, I haven’t seen a fall that bad since my ranking on the Master Ball Tier leaderboards in Pokemon. Actually, I’m just joking, I haven’t plummeted as bad as them. Orton also cut a great promo, I would love to see more of those when things go back to normal. 5 out of 10 show, and if you guys have any extra money, look into a Nintendo Switch, it’s good to keep you entertained.

+1 for a Nintendo Switch. I live in a 1 bedroom condo with my wife with a single TV and bought one a little less than a week ago. It’s been a life-saver. Already beat Mario Odyssey and now on to Zelda!

Zelda is a good game to play now where everyone is stuck inside and you can just spend hours wandering around.

that was the plan especially with how quick i wrapped up story mode on mario…I’m not an avid gamer so Zelda will probably take me 7 years to finish