What did you think of WWE Raw?

Double Double+ patrons, join us live at postwrestlingcafe.com

0 voters

For the 2nd week in a row I actually watched Raw all the way through, something I haven’t been able to say in years. And although there was plenty to shake your head at each week, I found myself really enjoying the in- ring work both weeks.

I know you guys always rip on Riddle but for some reason his character amuses me and he is awesome in the ring.

Also John Morrison playing the Miz’s dumb sidekick is usually pretty funny.

I gave Raw a 7. Not to get confrontational, but you guys said people were trolling with their rating for Dynamite this past weekend. I never vote for a show I didn’t watch but more often than not, I believe the AEW fans troll the WWE shows with bad ratings, especially for Smackdown which in my opinion is consistently the best wrestling show on TV. But to each their own.

Cheers

1 Like

So it turns out that Raw was my best tv option tonight…

I thought both Ricochet vs Morrison and the main event were quality matches but I have to wonder what the hell they were thinking have Drew go over Riddle in the end. Riddle is the one I like the least of the three men in the match and even I wanted to see him win.

There was some exciting women’s wrestling tonight but it was on Dark Elevation. I recommend checking out Riho vs KiLynn King, which might help wash away the stain of what’s going on in the Raw Women’s Division. It’s just embarrassing at this point, especially when you look at the talent the company has at its disposal.

Habs in 6.

Alexander from Portland

Matt Riddle looked like a star tonight, looking even better than when he was US Champion. It’s too bad WWE is pushing Drew so heavily, Riddle winning in the main event would have been a really big moment. Ricochet also came across really well tonight. I’m disappointed that Damien Priest had his return in the battle royal.For being two of the most dominant champions in NXT, Shayna and Asuka lost in weak ways tonight. Nikki Cross’s AAS gimmick seems incongruent with her winning matches via count-out and roll-ups, aren’t superheroes supposed to look stronger than that? 4/10 show

question: If Becky Lynch is still not available, what is the hottest match you can think of for the RAW Women’s Championship at SummerSlam?