What did you think of Raw?

0 voters

Andrew from Cape Breton

Raw was ok tonight. I think it would have been an incredible star making performance if Cedric Alexander was able to get the win tonight on Shane McMahon. I get that he’s not the person being focused on, but this whole set up seemed like a way for Cedric to get over with the reveal after a win. I’m also feeling a little bit uncomfortable with the Mike and Maria angle. I get that Mike is the sympathetic figure, but I’m guessing not all pregnant women just go into these psychotic rages because they’re pregnant so maybe it’s her. It looks like it’s an abusive relationship storyline, and there seems like no way for Mike to get redemption at the end of it. Speaking of relationships, did you guys know that Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch are in a relationship? They’re not as fun to watch though as the best couple in pro wrestling, Drake Maverick and Renee Michelle. Man gets himself TV time and his wife a job, I think he’s now in the running for Wrestler of the Year. 6 out of 10.

Jay from Colorado

This Raw was definitely a step back from last week. While it still feels things may be improving, it was a long three hours tonight. Last week the new edginess seemed natural, this week it was awkward and felt forced. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they’re still working through things. Real change takes time.

Last week I said I wasn’t going to get the WWE Network back until they gained my trust back. But I got an email from them offering 3 months for 99 cents. So just a heads up to anyone looking to cancel, if you can live without the network for a month you’ll likely get the same deal.

Mj who wasn’t in Nj for Raw

Well the good run of Monday Night Raw streak ended at 1. I really think the problem is too much TV time.

Rushing back Lashley was premature.

So tonight we got A 2/3 falls match where the first fall means nothing. A mix match elimination tag - so really the first fall means nothing. and a joke of Richochette vs Gallows. That the firstborn portion of every match is truly skippable makes Raw a very quick watch on delay… An unintention benefit to fans by WWE

Would it have been so hard to let Cedric get a surprise roll up before the reveal? He was such an afterthought. Awful execution.

Shane and Drew look like Father and Son.
I guess were getting Sasha’s return soon.
I think Nikki getting the pin Sunday is a lock!

The street profits are very enjoyable in this role.

Question: for the next Mix Match Challenge could you see them ever making couples as teams:
Seth / Becky, Charlotte / Andrade, Zelina / Black, Naomi and her Uso? I’d enjoy that especially if there was some reality tv element.

Cuckold Kanellis is going to beat Maria’s Bull. It’s great story telling.

1 Like