Leave your feedback and questions here for Rewind-A-Raw, where John and I will also be discussing the NJPW Destruction in Beppu show featuring Minoru Suzuki vs. Tetsuya Naito.

What did you think of Raw?

0 voters

Brenden from California

I can’t really complain about this RAW. The matches were pretty good for the most part. And I personally enjoy Baron Corbin as GM. I, foolishly, bought into a title change when the match broke down. Should have remembered Roman has mystic powers of recovery.

I’ve also gotta mention Lio Rush. What a gem. He’s probably the only hope of getting Lashley over but I hope this role will eventually lead to Lio wrestling in a prominent role on RAW.

Do you guys see many of the feuds changing by the next PPV? Other than Rhonda everyone else seems like they’ll be staying on the same trajectory.

Boring main event. Tired of Corbin “booking himself” in the main event. Looking forward to what they’re gonna do w lio rush and Bobby lashley.

Andrew from Cape Breton

I know WWE is looking at Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks from New Japan, but if Baron Corbin was able to pluck Red Shoes, he wouldn’t have had to deal with the craziness of the main event and just be able to use a thrown chair. Raw was ok tonight. Highlight of the night was Ruby Riott’s incredible spear on Ronda Rousey, making me want to see a program with the two of them. Another bright spot was Lio Rush and Bobby Lashley. It feels like Bobby is going in a more positive direction and and maybe his career can go onward and upward. 6 weird Baron Corbin face and armlock things out of 10.

Good, easy to watch show tonight. Enjoyed the commentary with Renè too.

Mark from Vaughan

I really enjoyed Lio Rush’s involvement tonight. Lashley has been a non-factor due to presentation and writing but I think this pairing has some legs if done correctly and can help both acts.

Question: How on-the-nose is it that Evolution is taking place mere days before Crown Jewel? The entire situation leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I’m curious to see if any Canadian stars make the trip. Have you heard any rumblings on that yet?

Chris from Melbourne Australia.

Can I just say the closer we get to Super Show-Down the less excited I am for it.

Every RAW championship is stuck in 6-person tag team matches. Lackluster build & overpriced tickets.

No way they will come close to filling the 100,000 seat stadium that is the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

I love Lio Rush, he’s one of my favourite wrestlers. I’m really happy for him. I just hope they also use Drew Gulak. He would be better than Baron Corbin in the GM role.