Leave your feedback here for tonight’s LIVE Rewind-A-SmackDown / NWA Hard Times POST Show.

Patrons can access the live stream, chat room and phone numbers here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/live-link-11pm-33423851

What did you think of SmackDown? (Please vote only if you have seen the show)

0 voters

What did you think of NWA Hard Times? (Please vote only if you have seen the show)

0 voters

Nick from Lansing

Man, what an opening tag match! Even with the predictable return at the end, the action was hot and it’s still nice hearing a crowd get so vocally behind Roman.

I’ve been very critical of Lacey and her face turn but I have to admit this was her best promo on the main roster so far. What I could do without is her and Baylee brawling through every other woman’s segment. If anything it shows just how little they’re doing with most of that division on Smackdown.

The Morrison and Kofi match was another highlight for me, another good example of how talented Morrison is with someone like Kofi, so I hope the New Day can pull of a great match with him and Miz whenever that gets scheduled.

The contract signing was… interesting. At the very least “you’ve got issues” could be a fun new chant.

I thought Hard Times was great, much better than Into the Fire and closer to the quality of The Crockett Cup and the 70th Anniversary show.

Allyson Kay vs. Thunder Rosa was the best women’s match that the NWA has had so far.

Best part of the show is that the NWA has recognized that it has breakout talent like Ricky Starks and Thunder Rosa. That bodes well for them in the long term.

Miles from Chicago
Thanks for going live tonight guys - my wife had a work outing so I was able to squeeze in NWA, GCW and the Post office live - a great Friday night.

Quick thoughts, NWA was a good show. My personal favorites of the card being the tag, world title and tv title finals. Great to see Murdoch in NWA and hope he continues for a while with the promotion. i always enjoy Aldis and am looking forward to seeing what his terms will be for Marty. I thought I was disappointed he wouldn’t be coming to AEW but do think him in this role with ROH and further crossover with NWA will help both brands. 7/10 show for me - nothing that blew me away but am invested to enough to keep me following to the Crockett Cup

Overall great night of wrestling - looking forward to Rumble and all your coverage.