What did you think of WWE SmackDown?

Patrons, join us live at 10:15pm ET at this link.

0 voters

Tonight, for the first time in years, Michael Vick bet on The Big Dog

1 Like

Paul from New Jersey

Tuned into SmackDown to check out the new roster and see if perhap Billie Kay would make the show. Guess that whole draft thing doesn’t matter until next week? I then saw Lars Sullivan and decided to go back to baseball. Swing and a miss WWE. I did however see the New Day promo which was very nice. Felt real. With the exception of Roman, some thing is just missing for me currently in WWE.

Josh from Vietnam

The WWE is usually very terrible with the canned noise, and tonight I found it to be extra annoying. The New Day in ring promo is very good, but WWE just have to pipe in their damn cheer in. I was so fixated on Big E during that extended in-ring hug , so glad nothing happened.
I don’t like how they got here, but I found myself investing in the Murphy, Seth and Mysterio storyline (finally!). How do you guys think this will end?
Right after a script reading with Dr. Ken Jeong of Summerfest fame and Joel McHale of The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale fame, we have the Reigns vs Strowman match. It was fine, but mostly just a backdrop for another stellar Jey Uso and Roman Reigns angle. It really is a match deserving of the Hell in the Cell stipulation.
8 hypothetical blue solo cup out of 10