What did you think of SmackDown?

0 voters

Brandon from Oshawa

I really enjoyed the show. I like idea of Bray feuding with 2 guys at the same time. It’s different and a good way to hold off on another match with Bryan, until the Rumble.

Ali G should have won the tag title contender match. They looked great in there with the Revival.

With all the dog stuff in the Corbin/Reigns feud, what are the odds of bringing back the all time classic…Kennel from Hell match?

Alexander from Portland

What a rough show. If there was one word I heard far too many times tonight, it was ‘embarrassed.’ it’s hard to think that the same company giving us Ciampa/Lee/Balor also thinks ending a show with a man having dog food poured on his head is a good idea. And is Dana Brooke getting TV time because she’s flirting with Batista? Take note, ladies in the locker room.

Paul from New Jersey

I really like the Miz & Bray as a holdover feud to for December. i’m also intrigued by this Lacey Evans turn. She still has potential & it’s time to hang up this old gimmick. The best character she could ever play is herself.Roman said Baron is 6 foot six almost 6 foot eight. Keep a microphone away from this guy. I have zero interest in this Roman/Corbin feud, but it seems to be getting a big reaction so it’s just not meant for me. Any update on Naomi or the Usos? Remember when Liv Morgan was drafted with the last pick?

Terrific show and by terrific I mean mine numbingly boring. The Mix bringing his tough guy act from The Marine is hilarious, Bray was so concerned he didn’t even bring out the Fiend, although I am intrigued by a match from Sweater Bray just not against The Miz. Bliss and Mandy wrestling like it’s 2012, please call up somebody to help this trash division. Revival vs New Day #327 no one cares. Babyface Lacey Evans sucks. Dolph and Roman was decent but I hated the close to the show. 4 out of 10

Remember when we thought that competition would bring out the best in the WWE?
Remember when we thought that the move to a major network would bring out the best in WWE?
Remember when we cared.
Thank you guys for doing what you do. I know I couldn’t do it without launching into a profanity laced tirade.