What did you think of WWE SmackDown?

Patrons, join me and @PodFatherSOH on tonight’s LIVE RASD at postwrestlingcafe.com

0 voters

Paul from New Jersey

Roman Reigns continues to operate on a wave length that no other performer in the business can touch. Paul Heyman & Adam Pearce have made for great supporting characters. I know Sonya is capable of more, but I do like her in the assistant GM role right now. Sami Zayn claiming WWE management wanted the Mysterio‘s to win so they could break into the Latin market was hilarious. He has been great. The back-and-forth between Apollo & Big E seemed intense and much more authentic than usual promos in this company. Bayley does all of these little things with her character that makes me love her. Even the way she walks away from the ring is funny. Would love if they put her with POST award winning Billie Kay. This was an easy show with logical booking, solid wrestling and fun interactions. Baffling that we can’t get any of this on Monday nights. 9.

When Becky Lynch returns, would you have it as a surprise or would it be smarter to promote?