What did you think of SmackDown?

Patrons, join us live at 10:15pm ET at postwrestlingcafe.com

0 voters

Erin from Brampton

I thought the count out finish for the main event was kind of clever. Like most fans, I assumed Bryan would beat Jey and secure his match at Fastlane. Now I’m curious to see what he does next week to get a match with Roman.

Also, I don’t mind both Seth and Roman being heels. Why do their paths have to intersect anytime soon? Them staying far apart for as long as possible is what helps build depth on the show. There’s no reason there can’t be two big heels on Smackdown.

Reginald is the hidden gem of Smackdown. I don’t know how he’ll figure into the Sasha-Bianca feud, but I enjoy hearing him on the mic. With that being said, do you guys believe Reginald has a future being a manager for wrestlers other than Carmella? If so, who do you think he’d be a good fit for?

Paul from New Jersey

I enjoyed a Tamina Match tonight. Should I contact my local physician? She’ll get a 6.5.

If we needed any proof of which is the stronger main roster show, the fact that both Royal Rumble winners are challenging for the Smackdown titles. I hope that they have Sasha and Bianca have the main event on the first night because they deserve it.

I thought Apollo Crews’ promo was probably the strongest he’s ever done. Letting him talk about his actual heritage rather than having him read a generic speech works. What a shock.

Am I the only one who thinks that Tamina seems to be moving better in her new gear?

2 Likes