What did you think of WWE SmackDown?

Patrons, join us live at 10:15pm ET at postwrestligcafe.com

0 voters

I really liked both the 8-man match and the main event tonight and as forced as the women’s tag team run-ins were, I thought it made most of the participants look pretty good. Better than anything else that’s happened in the “build up” to this title defence.

The face off between Sasha and Bianca made me wonder why that sort of thing hadn’t made up the bulk of the interaction between the two of them over the last couple of months. Maybe have Sasha get involved in another feud, or have them participate in a couple of tag matches against each other… basically anything other than what we got.

The worst thing about the show was actually seeing the list of participants in the Andre Battle Royal. The idea that Jaxson Ryker and Elias are on the same level as Ricochet and Nakamura is pretty ridiculous. The weirdest inclusion, though, has to be Corbin, who is fighting Drew McIntyre on Monday for the chance to replace him in the main event at Mania but who won’t even make it on the show if he loses. Please explain this to me like I’m in kindergarten because I don’t understand.

Thanks as always, guys, for guiding us through the forest that is WWE. I’m looking forward to Post Pod Day!