Leave your feedback/questions here for SmackDown and any news including WWE’s latest roster releases.

Join Kate and I on Rewind-A-SmackDown live at 10:15pm ET postwrestlingcafe.com

0 voters

Erin From Brampton

I enjoyed tonight’s episode. I just hope they don’t go the route of Cena vs Balor for a number 1 contender’s match. There’s no point in having Balor lose to Cena when he can just face Roman in the September PPV.

After all the Adam Cole news that come out, I started to wonder why the WWE is hesitant to pull the trigger on him. Then I realized, he’s probably the smallest guy on NXT’s main event scene. At least Gargano, Ciampa, and Finn all have ripped bodies, but Cole normally looks “skinny”. Do you guys think that Cole’s size is the reason he’s being held back from a big push? Do you think he’d lose some credibility when standing next to guys like Roman or Drew? For what it’s worth, he made Seth look like Brock Lesnar that one time they wrestled on Raw in 2019.

MJ
Caught the tail end of Smackdown. Balor standing in his Smackdown blue trunks doing the Prince pose while a crowd chants for Cena and Roman no sells his importance erased any rehab the NXT run did for Finn - in my opinion. Hate when they make a guy become a branded star; Balor looks to have lost his individualism.