We are live tonight at 10:05 p.m. ET chatting WWE SmackDown and the weekend coming up.

Tune in tonight:

Mannie from Pacoima
Nxt put on another great show this week.
The women’s 4 way match over delivered, it still baffles me how much more focus and time the women get in nxt rather than the main roster.
Tiffany vs Kiana should be solid.
I’m looking forward to what the Garzas do as the nxt version of los perros del mal. Duke hudsonfaved off against Tozawa in a G(H)1 group B match on level up. The Heritage invitational is a nice new addition and the tournament is making me want to make the drive down to Bakersfield.

Gcw had their “say you will” card tonight with Vikingo facing Nick Gage.
Mlw’s fury road is this sunday with the debut of KUSHIDA and the new partnership between mlw and new japan.
Vikingo will face Low-ki at HoG’s fallout
Last sunday mistico defended his historic middleweight title against Hiromu Takahashi and has set his sights on the jr. Heavyweight title

Finally, AAA is stacking their tv tapings with some great matches such as Vikingo vs kommander, the father/son LFI pairing of dralistico and bestia del ring vs vikingo and myzteziz, penta and octagon jr against Qt and Sam Adonis, a 4 way between mecha wolf, octagon jr, bestia 666 and the new drago to determine Qt’s next challenger, and a 3 way between dralistico, laredo kid and Taurus where the winner gets a shot at the mega championship